Bucharest - Standard Tour
Pick-Up point: Casa Presei Libere
Drop-Off point: Piata Victoriei
Tour duration: 4-5 hours
A Bucharest Tour will take you through time, to the years when Romania’s capital city was known as the “Little Paris”. Take a chauffeur driven car and explore the amazing sights of Bucharest. Whether you are planning a shopping tour, lunch or dinner in one of Bucharest’s numerous restaurants or just to make a sightseeing, our chauffeur will assist you in a professional manner.
• If is necessary, we can provide you chilf seat, for FREE.
• Please check the luaggage space for each kind of transfer.
• The price doesn't include the parking taxes or tickets for visiting tourist attractions.
• The route can be modified only with driver's agreement. You can opt for one of two versions: Tur Panoramic(2-3h) or Tur Full Day(8-9h).
- Press House
- Triumphal Arch
- Kiseleff Boulevard
- Victoriei square – Victoria Palace (Government of Romania)
- George Enescu Museum
- Revolutiei Square – Romanian Atheneum, Central University Library
- The National Museum of Art (former Royal Pallace)
- Victoriei Avenue – Cretulescu Church, Palace of the National Military Circle, Romanian Savings Bank
- Regina Elisabeta Boulevard – Bucharest Municipality, Cismigiu Gardens, Michael Cogalniceanu Square, Faculty of Law
- Opera Square – National Operahouse
- Botanic Garden
- Cotroceni Palais (Palais of the Presidency)
- The Military Academy
- Marriott Hotel, Ministry of Defence, Izvor Park
- Constitution Square – The Romanian Parliament
- Romanian Patriarchate
- Unirii Square
- Bucharest Old City – Restaurant “Carul cu Bere”, Stavropoleos church, Manuc Inn, Romanian National Bank
- University square – Coltea Palais, the University Bucharest, the National Theatre
- Magheru Boulevard – the Italian Church
- Romana Square – The Academy for Economic Studies
- Victoriei Square